Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whats it Like

That's all I want to know


Had to find this song because it pretty much sums up the way I feel.
Everyday I feel old as dirt and lonely. I'm young, and with being young I'm supposed to be enjoying the single life right? Wrong!! I'm miserable. I mean have tons a good friends that I can actually talk to and they are there for me, but I still feel that void telling me that I need more that I need that companionship; that bond with that special one. It really bothers me from day to day. I catch myself praying to God for hours, all during the day for him to help me get through this time in my life with, not just wanting to be in love and be loved back, but life period and all the obstacles associated with living and being human. I guess I'm going to have to continue to be patient and wait for his blessing. I just had to get this out.



----------------
Now playing: Melanie Fiona - You Stop My Heart
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment