Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sportz Junky



I'm about to flip out.
I have no Cable and internet is real iffy
This is crazy because I used to wake up to sports center.
Not being able to keep up with all the sports id usually keep with with had made me focus on the one I love most.
BASKETBALL!!!!!

My Boyz The Houston Rockets

These guys have been through so much with injuries.
Yet its humbling how much determination they have.
These last few game Carl Landry and Kyle Lowry both have shown much improvement. Well lets not say improvement.Lets go with hustle..I think. Ever since Klow was traded to Houston, we all knew from the first game he played as a Rocket, that his style was to attack the basket and draw fouls. That's whats been keeping us in games. He's showing to be a finisher. Landry has been a real monster going to the basket blocking shots, defense, and going to the basket. These guys deserve more than the criticism they get.
To say some people like Charles Barkley Think they are the worst team in the NBA.
Yes he did say that



Charles is a real hater when it comes to the rockets to say he played for the team.
Especially when Yao came to Houston and he said that yao will never score 19 points a game and had to pay the consequences.



CLASSIC

Of course I loled, because apparently their record speaks for itself.
I'm not saying that they are doing great, and they darn sure aren't doing terrible but to say these guys go through so many lineup changes with injuries
that they have to have a positive spirit and motivation to prove everyone who doubts them wrong.
Its still early in the season and they still have some adjustment to do for when T-mac comes back and eventually Yao. They should be fun to watch.


The Atlanta Hawks have surprised the crap out of me.

They currently lead the east.
How the hell did that happen?
They are one of my adopted teams.
Joe Johnson


is a free agent(hopefully he comes to Houston) is averaging 22.6 points a game. I don't know who they added to their team or if it was the experience they got from the playoffs but they are taking care of business.



When these two teams played, I know who I wanted to win, but I couldn't be as mad as I wanted to be because it was a good game from two good teams. There is always the what ifs with the injuries on the rockets, but to say that it was a well played and by the grace of god ATL won. I can't hate the team though. Kudos to ATL.


I WILL BE GETTING CABLE SOON! I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment