Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Unloved




So I wrote this poem when I was going through it all with a certain guy.
For some odd reason, Ive been feeling this way again.
It's like I'm having this feeling of wanting to move on but is unable to because of various factors. That feeling you get when you have someone in mind and think everything is going well. You hope together the two of you will progress then you are hit with a low blow; in the middle of your gut by a subliminal message and all you can do is keep your cool, and pretend that you aren't down about it, and try to keep on with your daily activities as such it was before you met this new person who you thought may have been interested in you. Obviously you received the wrong message/vibe. I know some of you guys felt like that at least once in their life, so I took this "poem" that I wrote on paper and decided to share it here. (sorry for all the runons)



Sometimes I feel so unloved
so unaccomplished so left out that
the world seems to have left me
cemented



in this hardening quicksand that will
bring me down and
keep me in one place
so unloved that
loves seems to have no place for me
at all
and that
to know love
true love
is not meant for me to know
or even be showed
unloved
to not have the joy of
spending time with he
who makes me smile to
not know the feeling of running a mile
with your feet not even touching the ground
to feel forgotten
like a rotten apple
left on the dresser for days and
time and age accept it
to be alone


with no sidekick
with no ace
the face
that helps to want to succeed
but where is he
is the grass greener
is faith all we need
where could he be
the guy who will take me to the park and
sit under the tree with me and
tell stories of
how it was as a child
growing up
the trails and tribulations
smile and
how many teeth he lost
where is this guy
unloved
like prunes
unloved like bill collectors
calling harassing everyday
unloved with
No one to talk to
no one to hold when these country nights get cold and
no one to get old with
unloved
knowing that you've tried all you can
and yet
he ignores you and
goes on with his daily activities
alone
thus making you feel unloved
where your heart years for
attention, passion and pleasure
and whether it be a simple call to say
when is the next time you want to get together
or
how is the weather
there
unloved as one one cares but him
God
the giver of life
and you pray


I pray
that one day
he will bless me and
send me that one that will
make all my loneliness and longing expire
and the anxieties of wanting love
and headaches retire
and I pray that
I will get the chance to express
with all sincerity the blessings that he has given me
so that on that day
I will no longer
unwanted lonely and unloved

No comments:

Post a Comment