Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My type of guy

It’s been floating for years and decades
and centuries that
we as woman have no idea what we want

This is certainly untrue

Woman do in fact know what they want
they just may be confused due to certain
and or current situation
that is making them temporarily unsure
about where they want at the current time
but not never not knowing what they want

My type of guy

I want a giant
Give me a 6'4 and above guy
A guy that I have to look up to
Being that I'm just about 6ft myself I don’t want a shortie
Call me shallow but I’d miss out on a blessing if he is a shortie
Don’t judge me.
That’s just the way I feel
With the build
I don’t want an extremely skinny
I love a man with an athlete build.
Give me Dwight Howard’s height and muscularity
with a Chuck Hayes build and I’m in heaven
Scratch that I’d just take Hayes

I sports fanatic
A guy passionate about sports
It doesn’t matter which one specifically
As long as we both can watch basketball games
or just games in general
and both understand what going on
and can both watch sports center together
someone who I can playfully argue with about certain teams
and sports situations and he actually knows what he is talking about
and corrects me when I'm wrong and I know it.
This is a must


He has to have great hands
No I don’t mean in appearance
I mean he can fix a minor problem on a car
and fix stuff around the house if it is broken
loose ripped or torn
If the sink is stopped up
he needs to be able to go and get some tools
go under the sink
loosen it
find the problem
clean it drain it patch up the leak or
whatever the problem may be


My personal Chef
I can cook
and I want a guy who can make a good meal
he doesn’t have to be the best chef
as long as he can make a meal or 2
that I will always enjoy
without burning the house down then
he is a keeper


Not a Pack rat
I hate to have too much stuff where it’s always cluttered
it annoys me
Someone who isn’t extremely dirty
who knows how to clean after himself
and doesn’t throw everything on the floor knowing I will clean it up
a little helper.

A part time gamer
I love playing cards and I love video games
and I want a guy that I can play certain games with
it doesn’t have to be all the time
or everyday
just here and there we can play a few video games together
and actually win
By the time I do find him
we both we have a career and therefore
we won’t have time to constantly play video games
it will just be nice to play a game or two together and not suck


A believer in God
Someone who appreciates god
gives him thanks and who I can sit down to dinner with
someone who will pray with me and read my bible with
someone who respects god and his son Jesus


A mellow heart
A guy who is calm
calm cool and collected about everything
even times get hard and the only one we can rely on is each other
he will not freak out
When/If he and I are having issues he will not yell
he will just use a smooth voice to calm down the situation
Will not raise his hand to hit me
will just hug me to calm my rattles spirits


A forgiving soul
No one is perfect
We all mess up here and there
I need a forgiving person
where if I mess up he forgives me
forgets about it
and we move on


This seems alot

I think that's why I'm single

No comments:

Post a Comment