Monday, March 15, 2010

Time for Sunshine

This photo was taken when I went to alaska in 2008



I love spring
It's the season for
warmth
beauty
and love



We are insured the warmth and beauty
but love
not so much
But I really love this atmosphere at this time before summer hits and it gets way too hot
Hopefully I can take a road trip to this year
just to enjoy the beauty of the blooming flowers and all the things that Jehovah has created for our enjoyment.



Genesis chapter one says he created and he saw that it was good.
I have always enjoyed life outdoors
and all the living creatures (except spiders.)
Once I graduate and have my career under my belt
I would like to travel
to explore the different cultures (not of the US)
and get a chance to experience the beauty and art of their way of living.






I love this time of year

No comments:

Post a Comment